- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Let's show off some cool performances:
I will just mention 1 for each of my bias groups
SHINee
This performance is just way too beautiful to not mention it.
iKON
yes. I just needed to pick the Climax performance on WIN. This song just always get's me emotional and I seriosuly always cry when I watch this one.
Sechskies
I just love this one since all 6 of them are here. I just still hope that someday all 6 Crystals will be back together.
Red Velvet
Queens snapped here.
EXID
DDD finally performed as 5. BLESSED
Dreamcatcher
Just perfection. My girls really did such an amazing job with this one
LOONA
This is one of the best performances in my opinion since the cameraman did a good job in capturing everything
I will just mention 1 for each of my bias groups
SHINee
This performance is just way too beautiful to not mention it.
iKON
yes. I just needed to pick the Climax performance on WIN. This song just always get's me emotional and I seriosuly always cry when I watch this one.
Sechskies
I just love this one since all 6 of them are here. I just still hope that someday all 6 Crystals will be back together.
Red Velvet
Queens snapped here.
EXID
DDD finally performed as 5. BLESSED
Dreamcatcher
Just perfection. My girls really did such an amazing job with this one
LOONA
This is one of the best performances in my opinion since the cameraman did a good job in capturing everything