I watched for kiki (my kami), fei qingyuan, dai meng, ddd, and xuyang + xie keyin because legal high
but my top picks were kiki, xie keyin, then zuo zhuo (girl was robbed istg, her family unit with yu yan and dai meng was adorable)
the model duo liu lingzi and zeng keni I liked, as well as xu xinwen (bff goals with xky), jin zihan, lin fan, aurora, naho, yu shuxin, yu yan and a bunch more
I used to pick an qi and zhao xiaotang but they're getting too problematic and unwilling to learn for my liking (continuous ca offendors, referring to fcc (her senior) by using a name given by antis), and ik lin xiaozhai was popular with the girls but her jokes about ycy's sa... yeah no
nineone was funny, but some of her takes were ;-;
I follow too many of them now though, xu ziyin recently put out a new song (so many girls commented), the9 disbandment coming soon, 433 I'm getting worried about her mental health though, xky is doing great on i am an actor, xjq is at hengdian 24/7 now basically, oaca model duo are popping off in the fashion sphere, san ge got her massive popularity boost and is aiming for star palace, ranran is going through her guafication rn, xyyz apparently might go on the coming one with yyq, wang rui put out a new song for the qcyn2 girls, daimo had their be (rip dai meng birthday stage), 91 had a collab stage with vava a while back, naho and the team sh girls are still really close, still waiting for oaca thugs vs siba bookworm fight that san ge started and chickened out of though
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.