Favorite ramen brand? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Mine would be shin ramen :queen:
1617558741151.png

This stuff is so good.

I also eat this brand a lot, but I'm not sure what it's called in english
1617558841330.png

specifically the brown ones that are beef flavored taste amazing :sj_weary:​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Shin Ramen is good though their ramens tend to be really spicy for me.

I think there was korean brand that I liked but can't remember the name.

Mama is also ok from lower price point ramens.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Nongshim and Samyang :sj_weary:




I always stock up on these whenever I am in Koreatown :pandalove:



Shin Ramen is good though their ramens tend to be really spicy for me.

I think there was korean brand that I liked but can't remember the name.

Mama is also ok from lower price point ramens.
Samyang?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Nongshim and Samyang :sj_weary:




I always stock up on these whenever I am in Koreatown :pandalove:





Samyang?
Maybe I don't remember anymore, i think it's just sold in Asia shops here and I haven't visited one ages :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread