Favorite Sanrio character? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
209
Reactions Received
716
Location
piloting through the galaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
there's over 400 characters so i can't make a poll (although most of them are just associated with a "main" character like cinnamoroll and all his friends)

which is your favorite?

i love emo queen kuromi a lot

but cinnamoroll is such a cutie

and if you haven't watched aggretsuko on netflix, you should! she's really relatable and grew on me a lot


so who's your favorite if you have one?​
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
ah, my melody is such a cutie! i like her too, but kuromi's personality won me over a bit more :pepeheart:
Yeah, Kuromi is so awesome. I remember that part with the boy who took pictures of everyone and she took a selfie with his camera "No matter what expression I make I'm always adorable!" lmao I loved it so much
My melody became my fav in the same episode when Kuromi explained her evil plan (or was it the boy?) and My Melo said "Oh, okay" it cracked me up.
 
  • Love
Reactions: xdreamsandflames

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread