Appreciation Favorite second gen bg? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
TVXQ
2PM
Infinite
SHINee
U-KISS
SS501
SS501 IS SOOOO GOOD

and omg you don’t even know how obsessed I was with U-Kiss and Dongho especially. I literally was devastated when he left and couldn’t enjoy the new music without him
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
SHINee
Super Junior
TVXQ
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
SS501 IS SOOOO GOOD

and omg you don’t even know how obsessed I was with U-Kiss and Dongho especially. I literally was devastated when he left and couldn’t enjoy the new music without him
I tried to hold on after Dongho, until Kevin left
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I tried to hold on after Dongho, until Kevin left
oh yeah Kevin leaving was awful too. But Dongho man hit me so hard I swear
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread