Favorite shows/movies as a kid? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I didn't have cable as a child so I never had Disney Channel, all of my favorite shows were publically funded like Clifford the Big Red Dog. I also got into Tokyo Mew Mew, The Winx Club, and DBZ because they were on 4Kidz :nekolove: i still love the character designs for tokyo mew mew

 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I didn´t have cable too so ... the 90s kid and everything that we got imported from the States was essentially cool. I have an older sister so I grew up watching Beverly HIlls, Melrose Place, ER, Charmed, Pokémon and Digimon were my favs. I also loved Disney´s Ariel and Donald Duck. I suppose he is to blame why I´m so careful about money :D.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria and Yili

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Life with Louie, The kids from room 402, Witch, Totally Spies :maheart:
Ngl I'm 24 and I would still watch them :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria and Yili

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,827
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh, lots! lol but my faves were Arthur, Powerpuff Girls, and My Life As a Teenage Robot.
 
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria and Yili
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
powerpuff girls, princess tutu, sailor moon, tokyo mew mew, totally spies, winx club, etc. :sanapray:
 
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
uMM, The simpsons, buffy, courage the cowardly dog, rocko's modern life, pokemon, hey arnold, codename kids next door, dexter, the grim adventures of billy and mandy, and the powerpuff girls :pikahappy:
OH!, and avatar -can't forget that one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread