Favorite solo artist? (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I don't know why I ask these questions when I don't even know the answer to em
But it's a war between ChungHa, Sunmi, Somi, and Shaun
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
sunmi, iu- i like others but those two are the only ones I actively look for new music from
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Taeyeon is my #1. But I also really like Lee Hi and Chungha
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I can't choose :sanathink:

But my faves in no order are Baekhyun, Wendy, IU, Taeyeon, Suzy, G-Dragon, T.O.P, Sunmi, Taemin, Dean, Crush. Lately I have been paying attention to OMG Yooa, but she is not really one of my faves yet.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread