Favorite solo releases from this year? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
OMG I LOVE YOU LEX :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary:

YOU MENTIONING EUN JIWON MADE MY NIGHT NOW
The song is a freaking bop. So are some of the other song off his album :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
- BewhY released a bop album
- Loco -Nothing
- all Simon Dominic released this year
- Lee Hi - No One
- Heize - We Don‘t Talk Together
- Colde‘s Love Album
- Ailee - Room Shaker
- Sulli‘s Single Album Goblin
There are a lot so I am going to try to limit myself to a handful.

Some albums I liked:
  • She's Fine (Heize)
  • The Movie Star (Bewhy)
  • City Lights (Baekhyun)
Some singles:
  • "XI" (Code Kunst, Lee Hi)
  • "Howlin' 404" (Dean)
  • "Hold My Hand" (Leebada)
I'm gonna check out this Bewhy album since both of you posted it :susPepe:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I'm gonna check out this Bewhy album since both of you posted it :susPepe:
You should :sj_weary: I've only been promoting it ever since it came out, but yes :irenecrazy: :sanapray:

Some highlights are Rose, The Mainland, Adaptation, and Gottasadae if you can't listen to the entire album.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
You should :sj_weary: I've only been promoting it ever since it came out, but yes :irenecrazy: :sanapray:

Some highlights are Rose, The Mainland, Adaptation, and Gottasadae if you can't listen to the entire album.
I'll give it a listen :sanapray:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Chen : Love words
Hwasa : Twit
Jimin : Promise
RM : Persona
Bom : Spring
Wheein : Goodbye
Jinwoo : Call me anytime
Somi : Birthday
Anda : What you waiting for
Hyomin : Allure, Cabinet
Chungha : Gotta Go, Chica
Sunmi : Noir
Eric Nam : Runaway
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Taeyeon- Blue
Chungha- Gotta Go, Chica
Eun Jiwon- I'm on Fire

Also nobody mentioned this but I loved it :yolk:



Also technically, this is a solo right? :taesip:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Another Night - Youngjae
Snapping - Chungha
Bad Habits - Shaun
Suffering for Love - EDEN
Boy with a Star - Hyuk
Hold On Me - Nam Woohyun
Party Girl - Dongwoo
Love Lock - Taehyun
Bad - VIINI (Kwon Hyunbin)

And many, many more. Soloists have released a lot of good songs this year :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread