What songs did u like the most...?? For me I liked yeah yeah yeah and king of heart.
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 30 October 2019 #1 What songs did u like the most...?? For me I liked yeah yeah yeah and king of heart. Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 30 October 2019 #2 Hajima said: What songs did u like the most...?? For me I liked yeah yeah yeah and king of heart. Click to expand... Same 😍😍😍 Reactions: Hajima
Hajima said: What songs did u like the most...?? For me I liked yeah yeah yeah and king of heart. Click to expand... Same 😍😍😍
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 30 October 2019 #3 MashiroQueen said: Same 😍😍😍 Click to expand... Taste Reactions: Willow
wayvoutsold Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 2,294 Reactions Received 10,938 Location Neo City Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @TwentyOneJongdae 30 October 2019 #4 King of Hearts Reactions: Hajima and Willow