So now that the dust has settled what are your favorite songs released in the first quarter (January to March) of the year?
I just almost lost my balance, don't close your eyes let me see your dick slip.There's probably a bunch more I can't remember but here's a few
DreamcatcherDalla Dalla
Senorita
Piri
I kinda like Crown too
This is my favorite song of all timeI didn't know you were @Golden_Wishes alt![]()
I have many altsI didn't know you were @Golden_Wishes alt![]()
Seattle Alone is the best song on that album1. Sunrise - GFriend
2. Bom - Bol4
3. Four Seasons - Taeyeon
4. Spring - Park Bom
5. Rooftop - N.Flying
6. Kill This Love - BlackPink
7. Bad Habits - Shaun
8. Seattle Alone - Bol4
9. Stars Over Me - Bol4
10. Mermaid - Bol4
The whole album is justSeattle Alone is the best song on that album![]()
Now that Jiyoon is done with school I hope we get multiple comebacks from themThe whole album is just![]()