Appreciation Favorite teaser of a member of a group you don't stan? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
What are some teasers of members in groups that you don't stan but caught your eye pretty well?

For me, it's Sana's Yes or Yes teaser! (or really, any Sana teaser #NoSanaNoLife)
1586372492586.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't stan anyone in Loona and don't like their music (except some of the solo songs tho I only listen to them once in a blue moon) but I love their colorful teasers.
Same goes for IZ*ONE. I always get super excited when I see their teaser pics but the songs are underwhelming to me. I only stan Hyewon
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread