Favorite track(s) from ENHYPEN'S Dimension : D I L E M M A album? (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Mine would have to be Upper side dreamin' and Blockbuster :sakUwu:

Now everyone tell me I have taste :YeKill:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I meant to listen to it today but I didn't have time rip

I'll listen tomorrow and come back to this thread. I like the title tho :scree:
YES listen to it or else :chickill:

YOUR JUNGWON LAYOUT :kittylove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I will :nekosweat:

Isn't he so cute :jenniecry: I've been solo stanning him for a long time but I recently stanned the rest of the members :pepeheart: they cute cute
they very cuteee :sakUwu: I just recently added Ni-Ki to my bias list in enhypen, before I was just biasing sunoo and Jungwon. Maknae line thingz
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I only watched a little but I got really attached to Nicholas :yolk: when he got eliminated I ignored the show for the rest of its airing time
I was really attached to sunoo when the show first aired. and let me tell you, I was p a r a n o I d. Thank god he made it into the final lineup. but k though :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I like all the songs! My favorite bside is definitely Blockbuster, it sounds so cool I listened to it three times in a row when I heard the album :catsip:
Blockbuster scratches the inch in my brain. Gives me v much serotonin
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread