I like chocolate chip cookies and fudge cookies, I know I'm basic :susPepe:
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,302 Reactions Received 28,172 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,480 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 20 May 2021 #1 I like chocolate chip cookies and fudge cookies, I know I'm basic Reactions: Tickita and Day1
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,011 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 20 May 2021 #2 Chocolate chip >>>>>>>>> Reactions: Villains
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 20 May 2021 #3 deffo choc chip Reactions: Villains
ChiaraStar169 bite the apple, baby! . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,124 Reactions Received 46,786 Location irritating the metalheads Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,030 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 20 May 2021 #4 SugaKookie lol but seriously, I like any kind! Reactions: Villains
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 20 May 2021 #5 macadamia Reactions: Villains
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 20 May 2021 #6 mango cookies @Vikki you can literally fight me on this Reactions: Villains and Ahsoka
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 20 May 2021 #7 Snickerdoodle Reactions: Villains
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 23 May 2021 #8 Chocolate chip, shortbread (specifically Keebler's fudge stripes), sandwich (Oreo, duplex) Reactions: Villains