Favorite underrated food? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: MYs_daileee
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
I love oatmeal. My mom and I really love a cinnamon roll baked oatmeal recipe I found a long time ago , it’s amazing :maheart:
that does sound amazing :pandatea:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I really like any sea monster, like octopus and all. everyone is like "how can you eat it" and I am like "like thaaat" :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread