Favorite Video Game? (1 Viewer)

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What's your favorite video game (or games)? It could be a game that you play on a console or pc, or just something you like to play on your smartphone or tablet!

My favorites are Batman Arkham City, Batman Arkham Knight, Fallout 4, and the 2013 Tomb Raider reboot!
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Stardew Valley instantly became my favorite game when I started playing it about 2 years ago! ^-^
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Anything with free roam. I love to explore.
Ive been playing a lot of Elder Scrolls lately :3
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I find there is always so much more to do. I love random side quests. Just entertaining.
Ikr? And you can always do really weird cool/dumb things that are still super entertaining, or you could just use it for mindless relaxing gameplay. They're so versatile.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and TWIZZLER

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ikr? And you can always do really weird cool/dumb things that are still super entertaining, or you could just use it for mindless relaxing gameplay. They're so versatile.
I enjoy mindless gameplay. I also like crafting * nerd face 🤓 *
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Lol lowkey same
I have to rephrase. I hate black smithing or tailoring, but give me a chef skill and I will max that out super quick. Lol :zoomeyes:food!
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Batman Arkham series, Last of Us and Kingdom Hearts series are some of the best games I've ever played.
Of course there are others but I'll just these for now lol.
You played the Arkham games too? That's awesome!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread