Appreciation Favorite Youtubers (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Probably my #1 is The Try Guys
Eugene is the best you cannot tell me otherwise



#2 is Philip Defranco. I watch his videos at the end of my day just to see what's up that npr, AP, abc, etc might not report on



#3: I'd say it's a tie between Lindsay Ellis, Pop Culture Detective, and Let Me Explain. I like video essays and reviews on TVs and movies so I enjoy watching these channels



#4 & 5 is Rowan Ellis and Joana Ceddia. They are very different channels but both entertain me lol

​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Huge Dan and Phil phan
Danny Gonzalez + Drew Gooden are great
ChimChimtrash is a great bts YouTuber
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Huge Dan and Phil phan
Danny Gonzalez + Drew Gooden are great
ChimChimtrash is a great bts YouTuber
I've never checked out Dan and Phil honestly lol. i've heard about them forver but never watched a video.
I follow a lot of exo, nct, and loona accounts and can't even remember them all
Jung Chanwoo
I don't think i've heard of him before. What's his channel about?









I don't watch much youtube..

​
I didn't watch much Youtube before but when i started dorming and didn't have a TV or access to my family's service I got on it to replace my TV addiction lol
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck
I don't think i've heard of him before. What's his channel about?
He's a vlogs and records gameplay videos, and he is the maknae of iKON. I don't really play video games that much but I just love watching his videos even if I don't understand what he is saying lmfao
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I've never checked out Dan and Phil honestly lol. i've heard about them forver but never watched a video.
They’re really great you should check them out!! They haven’t been uploading much recently since they just finished a world tour (which I attended btw, 10/10 I cried) but they’re one of the few youtubers who can make me actually laugh until I can’t breathe
Here are a few of my fav videos by them





 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
He's a vlogs and records gameplay videos, and he is the maknae of iKON. I don't really play video games that much but I just love watching his videos even if I don't understand what he is saying lmfao
oh gotcha! there's some idol youtubers like Suhyun that i'll watch their videos before subs and i'm totally lost but i still watch lol
They’re really great you should check them out!! They haven’t been uploading much recently since they just finished a world tour (which I attended btw, 10/10 I cried) but they’re one of the few youtubers who can make me actually laugh until I can’t breathe
Here are a few of my fav videos by them





I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the video suggestions
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Lolikitty because why not, gotta support my countrywoman

Other than her... I don't watch a lot of youtube
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and arieam

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Cryoatic: aka Cry, has been my favorite gaming youtuber years now. He started youtubing 2006 so he's one of the OG gaming channels, makes mostly full let's plays. I really like his type of humor and his commentary too, it just clicks with me and since I have been following him years now. I really like his voice too, which is what lot of people say about his channel, especially when he still has never revealed his face xd It seems he's been more on Twitch lately, hasn't upload in youtube couple months though, I wonder if he still has channel problems (he had earlier problems with network he joined that removed ads of his channel and didn't let him get any revenue or sth like that).



Drawfee: Bunch of artist that challenge each other to draw stuff from various games, animes, comics, movies etc. They have great chemistry and i'm usually dying in laughter while watching them banter with each other and trying to draw weird stuff.



ProZd: Makes short skits about several popular media stuff, he's really funny, also comes from VINE which is why he's skits are so short.



I also like Dan & Phil, both seperately and together, Jacksepticeye, AmaLee..
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread