Can be a Korean release or a Japanese release or both :llama_ramen:
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,271 Reactions Received 76,672 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,950 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 23 April 2019 #1 Can be a Korean release or a Japanese release or both Reactions: Bara, Darkyoda47, VillageIdiot and 2 others
Tir Crawled out of some hole . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,410 Reactions Received 31,087 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Ship @HwangEunbi 23 April 2019 #2 So...many. I can't just choose one I'll go with Top 4 Spoiler: GFriend Spoiler: BLACKPINK Spoiler: Twice Spoiler: (G)I-DLE Reactions: Bara, Darkyoda47, Abeamus and 1 other person
So...many. I can't just choose one I'll go with Top 4 Spoiler: GFriend Spoiler: BLACKPINK Spoiler: Twice Spoiler: (G)I-DLE
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 23 April 2019 #3 I'm so sorry for this Cherry Bullet/Gfriend/Blackpink Reactions: Bara, Darkyoda47, Abeamus and 1 other person
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 23 April 2019 #4 1. Stars Over Me - Bol4 2. Seattle Alone - Bol4 3. Mermaid - Bol4 4. Only 1 - GFriend 5. Diamond - Dreamcatcher 6. BlackPink - Hope Not 7. EXID - Memories Reactions: Bara and Abeamus
1. Stars Over Me - Bol4 2. Seattle Alone - Bol4 3. Mermaid - Bol4 4. Only 1 - GFriend 5. Diamond - Dreamcatcher 6. BlackPink - Hope Not 7. EXID - Memories