Favourite flavour of birthday cake? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Chocolate or recently red velvet occasionally, like once a yr. Nvm mind, i missed a word in the title/OP. I dont rlly hv a favorite flavor of birthday cake.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Vanilla is what I prefer the most, but I really love lemon cakes too :sanapray:

I even tried a chocolate cake with cream cheese and strawberries (they were on the inside) and it was amazing and just- :sj_weary:
I'm hoping for my birthday this year I can get the same cake with either lemon or vanilla flavoring this time :ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki
Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
237
Reactions Received
292
Location
Somewhere on Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ARMY
Gender
Female
I like chocolate/coffee-flavored birthday cakes😋unfortunately this birthday my aunt surprised me with a red velvet cake which was way too expensive but didn't taste upto the expectations:umjicry:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread