Favourite hairstyles on your ult group? (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I LOVE Mia’s grey-blonde hair😍
371D27D3-1BF7-4C52-B920-F738B7085551.jpeg

For Aisha, i think she looks best with dark hair and bangs😍
AB7C5A4B-66AC-456E-B41B-3D0DF61E8D44.jpeg

Ive gotten used to her E:U’s darker styles, but long blonde is always my favourite😍
A25167F5-C411-4707-BFAC-D27107876E0F.jpeg

For Yiren I can’t choose between purple and wet black they’re both stunning on her🤩
ACD0C99B-4F5E-477A-992A-612462CD674D.jpeg

4CC2F7D2-D446-452F-A7FF-4A8A8BC69B09.jpeg

Sihyeon X red highlights🤌🏻🤌🏻
37889962-ABFB-46C6-864F-F68E52CC7C93.jpeg

And finally…Orange Onda!! I think it suits her best :sanapray:
EF82D925-F028-45A5-B20D-86EFFDE959F5.png
Wb you guys?
 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
I can't choose between black or blonde with bangchan



i think changbin suits darker hair the best



my favorite on jisung is his blue hair



felix's bright blue mullet was my fav



hyunjin's blonde long hair



minho with purple hair is just ()&#)@&



jeongin with blue hair was a revolution



and lastly seungmin with any color of hair WITH FOREHEAD SHOWING
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Chaeee

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Am I gonna do this for 12 members? yes I am :yolk:

It will be more hair colors than hairstyles but whatever

The Boyz

Blue hair Juyo



Undercut. Suits him like a glove.


Bless whoever had the idea for these hair colors because MY GOD it suits Chanhee so well!


THIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
thank you.


Whatever possessed him during The Stealer era, thank you! I think red ish hair looks perfect on him!


>>>>>>>>>>>
simple but EFFECTIVE! superior younghoon!


Yeah... I'm really showing my bias for The Stealer today huh?


Forever in love with long hair Kevin



Bonus. I loved his blonde hair, not enough people talked about it imo.
I think it made his sharp facial features stand out more!


LITERALLY WHENEVER HIS FOREHEAD IS SHOWN


Parted in the middle. Dark and simple. He doesn't need anything else, he's perfect!


I don't need to say anything. If you get it, you get it.


Oh god please... he looks good in everything...


Idfc if he's a former member I'm still doing him. I LOVE HIM TT

He's unreal, I can't believe he exists.


yay I'm done!

tagging the deobi bestie @Juniverse
 

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Am I gonna do this for 12 members? yes I am :yolk:

It will be more hair colors than hairstyles but whatever

The Boyz

Blue hair Juyo



Undercut. Suits him like a glove.


Bless whoever had the idea for these hair colors because MY GOD it suits Chanhee so well!


THIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
thank you.


Whatever possessed him during The Stealer era, thank you! I think red ish hair looks perfect on him!


>>>>>>>>>>>
simple but EFFECTIVE! superior younghoon!


Yeah... I'm really showing my bias for The Stealer today huh?


Forever in love with long hair Kevin



Bonus. I loved his blonde hair, not enough people talked about it imo.
I think it made his sharp facial features stand out more!


LITERALLY WHENEVER HIS FOREHEAD IS SHOWN


Parted in the middle. Dark and simple. He doesn't need anything else, he's perfect!


I don't need to say anything. If you get it, you get it.


Oh god please... he looks good in everything...


Idfc if he's a former member I'm still doing him. I LOVE HIM TT

He's unreal, I can't believe he exists.


yay I'm done!

tagging the deobi bestie @Juniverse
FUCK YEAH I AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE

Long white/blonde younghoon is my FAVORITE omg he looks like an angel

PERM SUNWOO>>>

But red Juyeon was a look too :pepesmug: though it's hard to choose between that and Bluyeon
Seriously how did you manage to put almost all my favorites on each member that's kinda weird :hayshook: our taste>>>
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
FUCK YEAH I AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE

Long white/blonde younghoon is my FAVORITE omg he looks like an angel

PERM SUNWOO>>>

But red Juyeon was a look too :pepesmug: though it's hard to choose between that and Bluyeon
Seriously how did you manage to put almost all my favorites on each member that's kinda weird :hayshook: our taste>>>
Omg so happy we agree!!! AND YASS WTF RED JUYEON HAD SUCH A HARD GRIP ON ME IDK WHY I DIDN'T PUT THAT HAIRCOLOR


THE MAKEUP TOO LIKE WTFKSJHGSKDJHSKJHSGKS
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Am I gonna do this for 12 members? yes I am :yolk:

It will be more hair colors than hairstyles but whatever

The Boyz

Blue hair Juyo



Undercut. Suits him like a glove.


Bless whoever had the idea for these hair colors because MY GOD it suits Chanhee so well!


THIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
thank you.


Whatever possessed him during The Stealer era, thank you! I think red ish hair looks perfect on him!


>>>>>>>>>>>
simple but EFFECTIVE! superior younghoon!


Yeah... I'm really showing my bias for The Stealer today huh?


Forever in love with long hair Kevin



Bonus. I loved his blonde hair, not enough people talked about it imo.
I think it made his sharp facial features stand out more!


LITERALLY WHENEVER HIS FOREHEAD IS SHOWN


Parted in the middle. Dark and simple. He doesn't need anything else, he's perfect!


I don't need to say anything. If you get it, you get it.


Oh god please... he looks good in everything...


Idfc if he's a former member I'm still doing him. I LOVE HIM TT

He's unreal, I can't believe he exists.


yay I'm done!

tagging the deobi bestie @Juniverse
Suddenly, I get a strong urge to stan THE BOYZ because damn😮‍💨
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Suddenly, I get a strong urge to stan THE BOYZ because damn😮‍💨
I don't blame you... it's handsome guy after handsome guy after.. you get it AND TALENT ON TOP OF THAT!!! You won't regret it stanning them, if you ever do @Juniverse and I can help you ♥ Hardest part is choosing a bias lmao
 

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I'll do A.C.E

For Junhee I loved this platinum look with the pulled back hair :mork:


Donghun - purple and white he looked so handsome ahh :nekosweat:


Wow - dark blue with extensions and gems, Aphrodite left jobless


Byeongkwan - braided pigtails with butterfly barrettes era by far


For Yuchannie I definitely prefer just completely dyed black hair, he looks so so handsome :nekolove:



​
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I'll do A.C.E

For Junhee I loved this platinum look with the pulled back hair :mork:


Donghun - purple and white he looked so handsome ahh :nekosweat:


Wow - dark blue with extensions and gems, Aphrodite left jobless


Byeongkwan - braided pigtails with butterfly barrettes era by far


For Yuchannie I definitely prefer just completely dyed black hair, he looks so so handsome :nekolove:



​
Holy shit Junhee :leavingmind:

I need to get back into A.C.E seriously... I used to be the biggest Chan simp
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Jun this entire era honestly :jenniecry:

I have the sudden urge to change my aesthetic :pepelook:

AND YES YOU DO :ankha:
STOP IT OR I MIGHT FALL IN LOVE :sippinthetea:



IS HE EVEN REAL????



 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

yamaoka

#1 signal enthusiast
.
Joined
9 February 2022
Messages
209
Reactions Received
244
Location
usa
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
twice
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/she
that one hairstyle sumin did that one time in stereotype
this one? my sibling is OBSESSED with this hair. she looked amazing with a wolf cut.
as for myself, idk about the whole group, but i am in love with how fluffy felix's mullet looked in back door era. so sad i wasnt here for it :umjicry:
im straight up obsessed still!!
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,814
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
TXT!!!

Beomgyu's long hair iS THE DEATH OF MEEEEEEEE!!! Have both TXT and Twice come to my funeral. lol

Soobin with a pageboy cut - SO ADORBSSSSSSS! It also reminds me of a young Nick Carter if he were brunette and Asian. lol

I guess I'm a sucker for the Nick Carter '99, because take a look at Yeonjun!

Kurly Kai is the best Kai!

And last but certainly NOT least, Taehyun with blond highlights!
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,814
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread