- Joined
- 22 May 2019
- Messages
- 5,913
- Reactions Received
- 28,273
- Location
- Under the Earth
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Moa
- Ship
Which idols do you think have a pretty smile or attractive laugh?
I'm a huge sucker for an idol with a nice smile or wholesome laugh >.>
Mine would be:
Luda
Her smile is what caught my attention when I first saw her.
Taeyeon
I love her laugh. It's so beautiful. I remember the video when her laugh first caught my attention and I can't get enough of it since then:
She's so excited throughout the whole video and giggles a lot. It's so cute
Irene
Another idol with a really wholesome laugh. I know people find her really attractive for her looks but her most attractive characteristic is her laugh in my opinion. Her whole face brightens up and it can make anyone's day better
She laughs a lot in this vid:
I'm a huge sucker for an idol with a nice smile or wholesome laugh >.>
Mine would be:
Luda
Her smile is what caught my attention when I first saw her.
Taeyeon
I love her laugh. It's so beautiful. I remember the video when her laugh first caught my attention and I can't get enough of it since then:
She's so excited throughout the whole video and giggles a lot. It's so cute
Irene
Another idol with a really wholesome laugh. I know people find her really attractive for her looks but her most attractive characteristic is her laugh in my opinion. Her whole face brightens up and it can make anyone's day better
She laughs a lot in this vid:
Last edited: