Movie Favourite J Movies? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
OMG you love Love Exposure :sj_weary:

Sono Shion is a legend :sj_weary: What a glorious way to spend 4 hours :maheart:

I love me some old Kurosawa and Seijun Suzuki. Among new ones, some Takashi Miike films like 13 Assassins. Confessions was a great movie. Departures too :maheart:

Blade of the Immortal was okay too.

And of course there's animated stuff like Akira, the original Ghost in the Shell, Kimi no na wa, Ghibli movies.
 
  • Love
Reactions: emptycup
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,647
Reactions Received
6,994
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
OMG you love Love Exposure :sj_weary:

Sono Shion is a legend :sj_weary: What a glorious way to spend 4 hours :maheart:

I love me some old Kurosawa and Seijun Suzuki. Among new ones, some Takashi Miike films like 13 Assassins. Confessions was a great movie. Departures too :maheart:

Blade of the Immortal was okay too.

And of course there's animated stuff like Akira, the original Ghost in the Shell, Kimi no na wa, Ghibli movies.
The only way I want to spend 4 hours!
've seen most of his films... I love sion sono
:sj_weary:

Ugh Senpai your taste!
Confessions is a classic
:sj_weary:​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The only way I want to spend 4 hours!
've seen most of his films... I love sion sono
:sj_weary:

Ugh Senpai your taste!
Confessions is a classic
:sj_weary:​
Ugh I've literally never met anyone on a forum who's seen Love Exposure until now :sj_weary:

Some of it is so ridiculous but so entertaining, that whole triangle and the way he meets the main girl for the first time :maheart: Cinematic brilliance lol.
Did you watch Why Don't You Play in Hell? :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: emptycup
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,647
Reactions Received
6,994
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
​
Ugh I've literally never met anyone on a forum who's seen Love Exposure until now :sj_weary:

Some of it is so ridiculous but so entertaining, that whole triangle and the way he meets the main girl for the first time :maheart: Cinematic brilliance lol.
Did you watch Why Don't You Play in Hell? :sj_weary:

Really?
It's an honour
:nosejoo:

Yeah the love triangle plus the stupid upskirt photo training lool

That's its charm! Absolutely ridiculous yet serious. Sion sono is a genius :sj_weary:

Thats one of the films I haven't seen! I can't find a decently subbed video
:yolk:




​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship




Really?
It's an honour
:nosejoo:

Yeah the love triangle plus the stupid upskirt photo training lool

That's its charm! Absolutely ridiculous yet serious. Sion sono is a genius :sj_weary:

Thats one of the films I haven't seen! I can't find a decently subbed video
:yolk:




​
LMAO that whole section of him being trained to take upskirt photos :yolk:

And yes finding Japanese content is hard lol. I downloaded using Torrents but those sites are blocked now :yolk:

Do you like Audition and Ichi the Killer? :joysip:
 
  • Love
Reactions: emptycup
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,647
Reactions Received
6,994
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
LMAO that whole section of him being trained to take upskirt photos :yolk:

And yes finding Japanese content is hard lol. I downloaded using Torrents but those sites are blocked now :yolk:

Do you like Audition and Ichi the Killer? :joysip:
I recently got a Jpops*ki invite so I have some hope
:yolk:
Audition is what made me spiral into Japanese cinema.
I don't think i'll ever get tired of some twisted goodness like that
:sj_weary:

I haven't seen Ichi the killer though, is it good?
​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I recently got a Jpops*ki invite so I have some hope
:yolk:
Audition is what made me spiral into Japanese cinema.
I don't think i'll ever get tired of some twisted goodness like that
:sj_weary:

I haven't seen Ichi the killer though, is it good?
​
Well it's fucked up and twisted so the answer is yes :joysip:
Lucky you, well atleast I'll keep getting recommendations now :sj_weary:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: emptycup

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Perfect Blue is amazing!! And oh I've seen Battle Royale. Mostly coz I watched Kill Bill first and became a huge Gogo Yubari fanboy :sj_weary:
Antiporno I've heard really good things about, probably next on my list.

Btw I kinda like the Rurouni Kenshin live action trilogy coz the action choreography is so good lol, esp the 2nd part and the climactic fight in the 3rd movie :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Poetry and emptycup

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I loved:

My Teacher!
Honey
Close Range Love
From me to you

Any recommendations would be great
 
  • Like
Reactions: emptycup

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
The original Dark Water is a firm favourite with me.
Though I have the American remake as well, it just doesn't live up the Japanese counterpart in a lot of ways.

It was kind of a sad ending if I remember. or a creepy one. Haven't seen it in years.

Also the Ring Japanese was great too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread