Favourite K-pop Lyric? (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
G-Dragon

Now I got the power, the power, power-up power, power
 
  • Love
Reactions: Kp0pstan4ever

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I could never pick a favorite, but I’ll take this opportunity to praise SuperM :sanapray: Specifically their song Better Days. It has a lot of good parts, but these 2 are some of my absolute favorite sections lyrically of the song.

“When we were kids
Just running round
Full of hope, ignorance was bliss
Young dumb living care free
We had the whole world at our feet
That's right
Then out of the blue, it all changes
Turned upside down, when I look around
All I see is scared faces
We woke up to a bad dream
A world full of uncertainty”

“We lost our old lives
But I swear you'll find a brand new you”
 
  • Love
Reactions: Kp0pstan4ever

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena


The lyrics to IU's Love Poem helped me during a very difficult time......

And, tbh, I could spend all day listing lyrics from IU's songs.
 

Selfmate

Top Poster Of Month
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,462
Reactions Received
55,202
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,716
the brighter my light gets, the darker my shadow grows

such a line is indicative of kpop as a whole - the more fame and prestige and money an idol gets (light) the more the bad things happen - scandals, antis, hatred etc (shadow)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread