i really like lauv and ariana grande's songs :sanapray:
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 9 January 2021 #1 i really like lauv and ariana grande's songs Reactions: Abeamus, Myco and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 9 January 2021 #2 Plenty Reactions: Myco
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,286 Reactions Received 76,675 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,035 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 9 January 2021 #3 If I had to pick a favourite i'd go with Nightwish although I also like Three Days Grace and Skillet. Reactions: Tickita
If I had to pick a favourite i'd go with Nightwish although I also like Three Days Grace and Skillet.
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 9 January 2021 #4 I have a lot lol but in general Astrid S, Four of Diamonds, Unlike Pluto, JoJo, Tori Kelly, Little Mix just to name a few
I have a lot lol but in general Astrid S, Four of Diamonds, Unlike Pluto, JoJo, Tori Kelly, Little Mix just to name a few
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 9 January 2021 #5 roxette, the cure, george michael
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 9 January 2021 #6 Armaan Malik, Ariana Grande.
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 9 January 2021 #7 Well. I have to pick my ults to answer that question. Spoiler
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 9 January 2021 #8 Utada Hikaru, J Soul Brothers, The Rocket Summer, Anberlin, Mac Ayres, JMSN, Gabe Bondoc, Lianne La Havas, Leon Bridges, Daley Abeamus said: Skillet Click to expand... Yesss I was such a Panhead as a kid. Collide & Comatose are my favorite albums Reactions: Abeamus
Utada Hikaru, J Soul Brothers, The Rocket Summer, Anberlin, Mac Ayres, JMSN, Gabe Bondoc, Lianne La Havas, Leon Bridges, Daley Abeamus said: Skillet Click to expand... Yesss I was such a Panhead as a kid. Collide & Comatose are my favorite albums