Favourite soloist/collaboration music (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
32
Reactions Received
75
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Other than Kpop groups what other artists (korean) music do you guys listen to? I'm really curious...
I personally like music similar to this (below) :) do any of you have any recommendations?
  • ELO
  • Gray x Sleepy x Loco x Hoody
  • Jay Park x ELO
  • Hoody x ELO
  • BewhY
  • Yelloasis x Junny
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Most of the soloists I like are from groups, but there are some artists I like outside of the typical kpop groups.
Also Jessica, Song Jieun, and Minzy all used to be in groups but I know them better solo than as members of their groups

Bursters (KRock)


Epik High


Jessica


Minzy


Novadox


Song Jieun
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
They aren't popular but, I think that's a shame, they are so good and the melodies in their songs are just perfect.
Yeah i concur, both these songs were good. The problem with korea imo, the rock genre is relatively mild, i hope it will become more popular in the future.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
They aren't popular but, I think that's a shame, they are so good and the melodies in their songs are just perfect.
Yeah I listened to some of their other songs and I liked them. I think Beck is still my favorite because if how hard hitting it is.
 
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I listen to a lot of DPR Live and Park Jimin (of 15&). Sometimes I'll listen to some Jessi or MOBB when I'm in the mood, and then some Ailee or Subin on some of my more chiller days.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Don't think she's as well known/cared about BUT
I think she's queen material.



My first time listening to her song, quite interesting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread