Appreciation February Top 100 2023 (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Previous one: January

Now before we check out this months one please bear in mind
the actual real-time updated list in on sheet 3 but you can jump to it by clicking February on Sheet 1.

February

If you don't feel like clicking on the links and navigating the sheet that is fine.
I'll post some of the up to date data charts below for you to look at.
Screen Shot 2023-02-28 at 11.11.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-28 at 11.11.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-28 at 11.11.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-28 at 11.12.05 AM.png


Summary: This month was slow again with the releases. I don't think a good song dropped until over halfway through the month.
Or maybe a little less time. But holy crap, I thought I was going to go through February with zero songs added. Thankfully Stayc came in and saved the month.
Then it seemed like things began to fall into place. I fell in love with songs that had dropped earlier in the month and some great songs dropped afterward.
Personally, I am a massive Hunnie so when Fifty Fifty dropped the bop of the year-naturally it shot up to spot 3 on the list. I'm sure it won't be long before it's #1.
But I don't want to jump the gun on that predication.

Tag List:
@seungfloral @Yuzuru @mudd @Hakunama_Tata @ManduBun @ApinksBadPanda @MK3AM @Vikki @Pyxidis

What were you favorite releases from this month?
Do you agree with my list at all?
​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread