MV Feedback is so good!~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I finally listened to it and I must say I really love the song. It definitely feels like a summer song to me. It's very chill but also classy and has a very retro feel, which of course, I love. Their voices, as always, are amazing, and they sound really clear and nice. The music video is also really nice and it shows off the members really well. I also appreciate the tribute to Eunbi and Rise and them looking back on their past as five. I thought that was a nice touch and it gave the MV a really nostalgic feel.



Overall, this is a great comeback. Please vote for them and help Ladies Code snatch their first win. They absolutely deserve it and have been working hard for the past six years. It would make them really happy for sure.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’ll give you feedback

No
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
They did so well :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
If they don't get a first win I'm gonna start a riot.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If they don't get a first win I'm gonna start a riot.
Same. I really do hope they get it, thought they do have some competition. NU'EST, NFLYING, Oh My Girl, The Boyz, Weki Meki, EXID... a lot of groups decided to make their comeback in May. Still, I hope they can do it. I'll definitely vote for them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread