Announcement Feedback on ads (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello dear forum peepz

As you may have noticed, we have added ads to support this forum.
We would like you to give us feedback on this, to make sure they aren't too bothersome for our users.

Thank you for your feedback and enjoy your day ^^

Greetz,
your community manager
:llama_uwu:
​
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
This is the only provider i found where the ads are lazy loaded which means they will appear only after the page is fully loaded. So page load time are not affected.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Actually I haven't noticed, I have Adguard up by default. :pandanoreaction:

But I unblocked the site. Haven't found ads yet. I'll get back to this when I manage to find some ads xd
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I noticed them right away but they don’t take off too much space. I’ll get use to it and anything you need to do to support this site is fine by me anyway.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread