Feedback on Artist Thread (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really like it! I love how you put the videos and information into a table, i didn't even realize we were able to do that but I just saw the small table button. Keep it going :pepecheer:

Thank you! I've been trying to really build it up with informational posts for each era, and then have the rest of it just be spamming of links, pictures, stuff etc and people discussing/loving etc the rest of the pages, but it takes me forever because I try my best to compile all the information that happened during the eras they were actively promoting (in this case, Taemin as a soloist first and foremost and then linking stuff related to his work with his group, SHINee, which will be a whole other.....massive undertaking but c: )
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Thank you! I've been trying to really build it up with informational posts for each era, and then have the rest of it just be spamming of links, pictures, stuff etc and people discussing/loving etc the rest of the pages, but it takes me forever because I try my best to compile all the information that happened during the eras they were actively promoting (in this case, Taemin as a soloist first and foremost and then linking stuff related to his work with his group, SHINee, which will be a whole other.....massive undertaking but c: )
I mean neither the thread or the forum will run away so you have all the time you need to complete an artist thread the way you want it^^ I think the moderators and admins can move the comments from other users in between down or if not delete them so everything is in order if you'd want that as well^^
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Damn it's aesthetic af. I'm not a very artsy person so I don't know if I could offer you good advice tbh. But, in my eyes, it's really pretty and you've worked hard so here's a heart from Yoda <3
Thank you so much!

I wish I could use my HTML coding knowledge here, but BBCode is not my forte >< so it thrills me so much and makes me so grateful that this forum has ready-made tables (and the ability to adjust the image size within the forum post) that make it easier to post the information you want without clogging it up or making it too wonky in format!

Ahhh, you two have made me feel renewed. I'm excited to keep it going. I'm doing similar things on the ASTRO thread too, but both still have a lot of the basic information posts half-done so that I can try to catch up with the thread posts that have the rest of the information through the eras.

So much information ;-;
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Thank you so much!

I wish I could use my HTML coding knowledge here, but BBCode is not my forte >< so it thrills me so much and makes me so grateful that this forum has ready-made tables (and the ability to adjust the image size within the forum post) that make it easier to post the information you want without clogging it up or making it too wonky in format!

Ahhh, you two have made me feel renewed. I'm excited to keep it going. I'm doing similar things on the ASTRO thread too, but both still have a lot of the basic information posts half-done so that I can try to catch up with the thread posts that have the rest of the information through the eras.

So much information ;-;
Oof good luck sis! I know you'll do great :pepeheart::pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread