I know I probably sometimes spend more time online than I should, but I really feel like KS and all of you lovely souls have been a positive influence on me. I feel like I can be myself here and that people even like me as I am hehe and it makes me feel healthier. I love expressing my thoughts and feelings here and connecting with you guys, not only when it comes to kpop but life in general. So ye, just wanna say thanks to everyone here and I'm so glad I joined this place, really... wishing everyone a beautiful and bright day/a peaceful and sweet night 
I'll tag just a few people, but I love you all ok?
@Kiseki thanks for pushing me to join this place and all the times you listened to me and supported me too, goof
@kddicted even though I just spoke to you, I miss you.. I miss you being here, little sis
@Bookworm WHERE U AT BESTIE!!!!!! y u do dis to ma poor kokoro?? I miss you and I'm worried (honestly) T_T
@BritishLuvie thanks for inviting me here, I think you're a really nice and cool person
@potato I already told you what I think of you, you deserve everything you dream of
@igloo I hope someday you realize what a great guy you are and see yourself the way we all see you
@Chahee you is cutie :P
@Hyunjin I wanna hug you >_<
@ripiasuju take care of yourself please, your health especially..
@crybaby <3<3<3
@TwentyOneJongdae let's talk moreee :3
I'll tag just a few people, but I love you all ok?
@Kiseki thanks for pushing me to join this place and all the times you listened to me and supported me too, goof
@kddicted even though I just spoke to you, I miss you.. I miss you being here, little sis
@Bookworm WHERE U AT BESTIE!!!!!! y u do dis to ma poor kokoro?? I miss you and I'm worried (honestly) T_T
@BritishLuvie thanks for inviting me here, I think you're a really nice and cool person
@potato I already told you what I think of you, you deserve everything you dream of
@igloo I hope someday you realize what a great guy you are and see yourself the way we all see you
@Chahee you is cutie :P
@Hyunjin I wanna hug you >_<
@ripiasuju take care of yourself please, your health especially..
@crybaby <3<3<3
@TwentyOneJongdae let's talk moreee :3