Gosh us 90s kids had amazing music growing up :sj_weary:
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 27 January 2021 #1 Gosh us 90s kids had amazing music growing up Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 27 January 2021 #2 I guess my mistake was that I have read US 90’s kids Reactions: PrideInBaek
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 27 January 2021 #3 Flocon said: I guess my mistake was that I have read US 90’s kids Click to expand... Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 27 January 2021 #4 PrideInBaek said: Click to expand... And not Us 90’s kids Reactions: PrideInBaek