- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I just can’t wrap around my thoughs. Feeling awful and sick.
I need some documents from my bio dad. Thing is I have like zero contact. Every time we do talk it’s so awkward and unpleasant. I just don’t want anything to do with him
and his family and really am much more happy with just having my mom and stepdads families around. He just called since I had to reach out and it just I can’t. I don’t know why but I just it’s hard to explain I guess.
I think I just needed a little place to vent just now
I need some documents from my bio dad. Thing is I have like zero contact. Every time we do talk it’s so awkward and unpleasant. I just don’t want anything to do with him
and his family and really am much more happy with just having my mom and stepdads families around. He just called since I had to reach out and it just I can’t. I don’t know why but I just it’s hard to explain I guess.
I think I just needed a little place to vent just now