Just ignore Jackson's rap and this song is a 10/10
QueenMilkShook Joined 10 November 2018 Messages 221 Reactions Received 1,275 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 8 December 2018 #1 Just ignore Jackson's rap and this song is a 10/10 Reactions: Sory, Skinnny, CrunchyLegend and 5 others
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 8 December 2018 #2 Excuse me while I listen to this another 100 times <.< Reactions: Sory, QueenMilkShook, Skinnny and 3 others
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 8 December 2018 #3 Same. Jackson's rap was really unnecessary and just not good but it helps bring in more viewers/listeners I guess. Reactions: Sory, QueenMilkShook, Skinnny and 2 others
Same. Jackson's rap was really unnecessary and just not good but it helps bring in more viewers/listeners I guess.