Felix Blaming Himself on Bubble (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
wait, this is real? please, someone hug him and tell him he is doing his best. this doesn´t sound like a right mindset. he is a young man who works so hard. someone just take care of him. I hope they are all well. this should not be happening. I wish I could have done more than to just write on the forum, but wow, this is so telling about the business. I know we already know all that, but omg. I hope their managers are working just as hard. please lucky stars, look after the boy.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I wish he knew how proud Stays are of him and the other members.
:bigcatcry:
I wish I could somehow tell him to eat good meals and to not put pressure on himself, he’s doing amazing. Please take care of yourself Felix.
:sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread