Female Vocals that I really appreciate (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
of course, this is only some of them since there is so many great voices

In no particular order:
1) Apink - Eunji

Her voice in I'm so sick made me fall in love with the song, and ultimately paying attention to Apink much more~


2) BP - Jisoo
Honestly, my fav voice of YG Ent., especially when it comes to the latest songs, but also in this one:


3) Aespa - Winter and Ningning
I have liked Ningning's voice since Black Mamba but Savage really highlighted Winter's voice and I loved it!


4) Gfriend - Yuju
Listen, I am totally too late to the party, but I honestly only paid attention to Eunha in Gfriend but Yuju's voice is amazing.


5) Twice - Sana, Mina, and Jihyo
All amazing voices despite being different from one another. Definitely a nice fit together as well as individually, especially in Feel Special.


6) Sistar - Dasom
Another voice that I did not expect to like but dearly did! The calmness in her voice is so nice, especially in I Like That.


7) EXID - Hani
I feel like most people like her for her personality but I love the flexibility of her voice. It's so wonderful lmao


8) ITZY - Lia
I definitely see why she is the main vocal but her vocal tone is really nice too, and it adds much color to ITZY's voice as a whole.


9) Oh My Girl - Hyojung
Since Closer, I have loved her voice to no end. I swear, it adds so much to OMG, it's crazy!


10) Loona - Heejin
I have always paid attention to her voice the most and definitely have loved it the most out of all of them~


11) Weekly - Monday
She is definitely super talented and stands out in Weeekly with her voice. I also love how confident she sounds in After School!
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Amazing voices indeed :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread