kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,358 Reactions Received 59,402 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,728 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 23 February 2023 #1 Reactions: centen and Lovely_Cornchips
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 23 February 2023 #2 UGH ANOTHER BOP WTF
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 23 February 2023 #3 It's pleasant. My first 50/50 song, so right now it could be put on a "background" playlist, y'know? I'd like to say I'ma delve into 'em more, but I'm behind on other groups xD. But this was a pleasant introduction.
It's pleasant. My first 50/50 song, so right now it could be put on a "background" playlist, y'know? I'd like to say I'ma delve into 'em more, but I'm behind on other groups xD. But this was a pleasant introduction.
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,591 Reactions Received 18,262 Cards View Profile KS Coins 133,712 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 24 February 2023 #4 Issa bop!