- Joined
- 19 November 2021
- Messages
- 15,604
- Reactions Received
- 18,866
- Location
- In Intak's arms uwu
- Website
- mintakyy.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 27,584
- Fandom
- P1eceVillain+
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- ALL OF THEM
Well, we don’t know when this will be released yet. Let’s see what happensSooo.... didn't they literally just have one last month?!![]()
Hopefully their CEO is smart and keeps with a similar vibe. Their next most popular songs on spotify right now are Cupid, Lovin' Me, and Higher, all with that kind of dreamy vibe.I wonder what their next song will sound like
![]()
Fr, *cough* *cough* weeeklyHopefully their CEO is smart and keeps with a similar vibe. Their next most popular songs on spotify right now are Cupid, Lovin' Me, and Higher, all with that kind of dreamy vibe.
Hate it when a group finally gets attention for a specific sound and then the company decides to pull a complete 180 for the next comeback.
I'm the guy who thinks Ven Para IS one of the most amazing songs and performances ever and I'll die defending it!Fr, *cough* *cough* weeekly
Sooo.... didn't they literally just have one last month?!![]()
I wonder what their next song will sound like
![]()
If you've been a fan of them for longer you know that for us earlier stans this wasn't too surprising. Aran said in a video that the next comeback's sound will be more similar to the end part of their 'Log In' performance video (before Cupid got released). And Cupid is so far from it.Hopefully their CEO is smart and keeps with a similar vibe. Their next most popular songs on spotify right now are Cupid, Lovin' Me, and Higher, all with that kind of dreamy vibe.
Hate it when a group finally gets attention for a specific sound and then the company decides to pull a complete 180 for the next comeback.
I like Log In, but it is miles away their least popular song. I hope the CEO is seeing what people are responding to and setting the girls up for success.If you've been a fan of them for longer you know that for us earlier stans this wasn't too surprising. Aran said in a video that the next comeback's sound will be more similar to the end part of their 'Log In' performance video (before Cupid got released). And Cupid is so far from it.
I suspected that Cupid is more or less a pre-release for their "real" comeback with a mini album due to Aran's statement.
The part Aran was referencing to starts at around 3:32 if you've never seen or heard the song before.
But all in all maybe their CEO saw the success of Cupid and they are doing something much more similar to that as a new title, we'll see and hear in the future I guess![]()
Yeah, log in is a good song but I agree that their other songs are way better.I like Log In, but it is miles away their least popular song. I hope the CEO is seeing what people are responding to and setting the girls up for success.
I agree!! They just also deserve better than one-hit wonder status. Here's hoping.Not sure, after seeing StayC do so many things and be amazing at all of them. I think Fifty Fifty could do a lot and nail all of it!