Translation via chatGPT:
Q1. The members are known for their beautiful skin. Do you have a nightly skincare routine?
Keena
My skincare routine focuses on minimizing cleansing steps. Using multiple types of cleansers can weaken the skin's barrier, so I stick to just one. Instead of layering toner or lotion, I apply cream immediately after cleansing. I apply a thick layer of cream and use a silicone mask for extra hydration.
Hana
I dislike feeling inner dryness after washing my face, so I quickly place toner pads or cotton pads soaked in toner on my face. Then I apply ampoule (serum) and finish with cream. It’s pretty basic skincare (laughs).
Yewon
Since my skin feels very dry after cleansing, I immediately soak a cotton pad with toner and use it to wipe my face. Then I apply a rich cream for moisture and finish with lotion. This keeps my skin hydrated until the next morning.
Chanelle Moon
I have dry skin as well, so I frequently use sheet masks, though not every day. After a mask, I follow up with serum, lotion, and finish with cream in that order.
Athena
After washing my face, I use a toner pad to wipe my skin, then choose between a milk toner or serum depending on my mood and skin condition that day.
Q2. Do you have any special skincare routines you do the day before an important event?
Keena
When I have an important shoot, I use face masks more than twice a day. Additionally, I eat aloe gel, a type of edible aloe, depending on my skin’s hydration levels or condition at the time.
Hana
If I use a face mask the night before, I feel like it causes puffiness, so I prefer to use a mask the morning of the event. The night before, I just stick to my usual skincare routine.
Yewon
Along with skincare, I manage my body since I tend to get puffy easily. The night before, I drink lemon juice or take supplements that help reduce puffiness before bed. I also apply a generous amount of ampoule and cream before sleeping.
Chanelle Moon
I do a face mask both the night before and the morning of the event, just like Hana. As a special care step, I also use a gua sha tool for massage.
Athena
I use a face mask at night and even during travel the morning of the event. Like Chanelle unnie, I also use a gua sha tool for facial massage.
Q3. Lastly, please share a message for JJ readers and your Japanese fans!
Keena
It’s such an honor to be able to meet all the JJ readers. This was our first visit to Japan, and I was so excited for our first interview to be with JJ readers. During the interview, I could truly feel how much the members love Japan. We’ll continue to bring you great music, so please give us lots of support and love. Thank you so much! ♡
Hana
First of all, I’m so happy to greet all the JJ readers. This being our first visit to Japan, the support and warm welcome from our Japanese TWENYs made it such a wonderful experience. I look forward to coming back to Japan and meeting even more of you. Thank you so much.
Yewon
I’m truly honored to have been interviewed by JJ. Thank you for giving us such a wonderful opportunity. We’re very eager to focus on more activities in Japan in the future, so it would make me very happy to be invited by JJ again when we return. I also want to express my gratitude to all our Japanese fans for their incredible support.
Chanelle Moon
I’m so happy to meet all the JJ readers. This was such a joyful and meaningful time for me. To the staff, thank you so much for taking great care of us during the interview—it was a truly valuable experience. This visit to Japan was filled with nothing but happy moments, and I’ll return to Korea with beautiful memories. I hope to continue sharing great music with everyone. Thank you so much.
Athena
This was my first time visiting Japan, and I’m so happy and honored that our first interview here was with JJ. Although our time in Japan was short, I hope to return and show even more sides of myself. When that happens, I’d love to meet JJ readers again. Thank you so much.