Tourney Fight for the right vs Carry ON - R5 NEO JAPONISM tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: LeeriaYa and dooh
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This was kinda not hard carry on's rock
 
  • Like
Reactions: LeeriaYa and Willow

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: LeeriaYa and Willow

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Yes.

ROCK

my


SOUL

WHOO

I'm supposed to do assignments due later tonight but this is MUCH BETTER FOR MY CELLS. They're rocking. Okay honestly I loved both. But Carry on just had something that made me want to carry on. Fight for your right is amazing though still. The growls and instrumental that came at the part where they pump their chest forth in sync. It's something I haven't heard alot.

Wow. I'm second guessing myself.

:jisoosmh: Gosh darn it
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yes.

ROCK

my


SOUL

WHOO

I'm supposed to do assignments due later tonight but this is MUCH BETTER FOR MY CELLS. They're rocking. Okay honestly I loved both. But Carry on just had something that made me want to carry on. Fight for your right is amazing though still. The growls and instrumental that came at the part where they pump their chest forth in sync. It's something I haven't heard alot.

Wow. I'm second guessing myself.

:jisoosmh: Gosh darn it
Carry ON is their most famous song and you can find it on Spotify/Apple Music :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LeeriaYa
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
:maheart:

I now have study Jams that will give me the message I need when I do this paper.
Honestly I downloaded all their songs from soundcloud to iTunes :maheart: even shared the ones from original line-up on my soundcloud. Because they were deleted from their official soundcloud ... everything is on my iTunes:susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Honestly I downloaded all their songs from soundcloud to iTunes :maheart: even shared the ones from original line-up on my soundcloud. Because they were deleted from their official soundcloud ... everything is on my iTunes:susPepe:
ezgif-2-7898bad102ac.gif You will become my source dealer for all things Neo Japonism.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
ezgif-2-7898bad102ac.gif You will become my source dealer for all things Neo Japonism.
I would be glad to be that person :susPepe: you can go to their official thread I made if you want
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread