18+ Fill in the blanks (KPop groups edition) (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
______ is so good I'm dumbfounded why they don't have more fans.

______ really needs an amazing comeback to stay relevant.

______ has 0 visual holes.

I would give almost anything to have an orgy with every single member of______.

Is there any group who will be able to surpass ______ greatness?

I'm thinking about dropping ______ for ______.

I want to stan ______ but their fan base scares me.

I've stanned ______ for over 5 years and my love is just as strong as it was since day one.

I thought I would end up stanning ______ but it just never happened.

I was on my way out of kPop until I discovered ______ at last second and here I am still.
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Rocket Punch is so good I'm dumbfounded why they don't have more fans.

fromis_9 really needs an amazing comeback to stay relevant.

Elris has 0 visual holes.

Is there any group who will be able to surpass BTS greatness?

I want to stan Loona but their fan base scares me. 👀

I thought I would end up stanning Lovelyz but it just never happened.

I was on my way out of kPop until I discovered (G)I-DLE at last second and here I am still.


Didn't answer some tho
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Shinee is so good I'm dumbfounded why they don't have more fans.

SuperM has 0 visual holes.

Is there any group who will be able to surpass SuperM's greatness?

I'm thinking about dropping Dreamcatcher for Itzy.

I thought I would end up stanning Onewe but it just never happened.
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
KNk is so good I'm dumbfounded why they don't have more fans.

Got7 really needs an amazing comeback to stay relevant.

EXo has 0 visual holes.

I would give almost anything to have an orgy with every single member of nah...

Is there any group who will be able to surpass Rain greatness?

I'm thinking about dropping ______ for ______.

I want to stan ______ but their fan base scares me.


I've stanned 2PM for over 5 years and my love is just as strong as it was since day one.

I thought I would end up stanning Twice but it just never happened.

I was on my way out of kPop until I discovered ______ at last second and here I am still.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The Rose is so good I'm dumbfounded why they don't have more fans.

Seventeen has 0 visual holes.

Is there any group who will be able to surpass BTS' greatness?

I thought I would end up stanning Dreamcatcher but it just never happened.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Dreamcatcher is so good I'm dumbfounded why they don't have more fans.

Momoland really needs an amazing comeback to stay relevant.

Blackpink has 0 visual holes.

Is there any group who will be able to surpass BTS greatness?

I've stanned SNSD for over 5 years and my love is just as strong as it was since day one.

I thought I would end up stanning Infinite but it just never happened.

I was on my way out of kPop until I discovered Exo at last second and here I am still.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Weki Meki is so good I'm dumbfounded why they have more fans.

Gugudan really needs an amazing comeback to stay relevant.

Twice has 0 visual holes.

I would give almost anything to have an orgy with every single member of AOA

Is there any group who will be able to surpass Super Junior greatness?

I'm thinking about dropping Everglow for Weki Meki

I've stanned KARA for over 5 years and my love is just as strong as it was since day one.

I thought I would end up stanning Blackpink but it just never happened.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
KARD is so good I'm dumbfounded why they don't have more fans.

April really needs an amazing comeback to stay relevant.

Loona has 0 visual holes.

I would give almost anything to have an orgy with every single member of FANXY CHILD.

Is there any group who will be able to surpass Loonas greatness?

I'm thinking about dropping Dean for Crush.

I want to stan new sm gg but their fan base scares me.

I've stanned Red Velvet for over 5 years and my love is just as strong as it was since day one.

I thought I would end up stanning sunmi but it just never happened.

I was on my way out of kPop until I discovered ______ at last second and here I am still. that never happened to me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread