Sales Final GG Sales of 2020 (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This is what I call girl power, wow! I never thought I would see ggs numbers on par with Bgs. I'm really happy for Irene & Seulgi (they slayed), Loona (my girls really went from a meme to top 10 best sellers), G-Idle and Itzy.
:yes:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
16 April 2020
Messages
238
Reactions Received
523
Location
EXOplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Blackpink on top with just one and their first album this year:pandalove:
All the other girl groups did well as well! especially during this pandemic where people arent as willing to spend money on non-necessities
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread