Appreciation FINALLY 100 THREADS!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Would you like for me to make this a forum game?


  • Total voters
    6
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
are you still giving out challenges?
Yup! Until I get to 100.

12.
Post on 15 different profiles (not including mine) a picture with no meaning such as a picture of a chicken nugget.
Tell me all of the profiles that you commented on.
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Yup! Until I get to 100.

12.
Post on 15 different profiles (not including mine) a picture with no meaning such as a picture of a chicken nugget.
Tell me all of the profiles that you commented on.
Now i want a chicken nugget, thanks...
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
lol I've done this challenge before if the random videos and yo yo photos are anything to go by, so this challenge is literally just my normal forum behavior... spooky
I'm down for it though 😁

can you also give me a second challenge? (and I'll flip the script this time and dare you to make the next challenge even crazier 🤭)
XD cool

:>>>>>
Imma need to know your limits if you want a crazy challenge. XD
come to my university, we've got good ones 😁😁😁
TAKE ME! I love a good chicken nugget. :sj_weary:
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
no limits homie I'll go all the way xD


book a ticket to beijing and I'll take you 😁😁😁a good chicken nuggets is really what makes life worth living :junweary:
Alright! uuhh, wait..i'm broke...i might need a little more time😅
Yes!~ Nuggets are life!~
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Damn a 5 minute flight? your magic
Yes! I will do my best!
*Calls uncle*
Me: heyyyyy you know i love you right?~
Uncle: Yeah why, what do you want?
Me: Canyouflymetobeijingin5minssoicangetsomechickennuggets?
Uncle: ....So lets get this stright you wanna go to beijing just for some chicken nuggets?
Me: Yes!~ *smiles*
Uncle: No. Get some from Kroger. *Hangs up*
Me: *mumbles*.....Yeah love you too
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
no limits homie I'll go all the way xD


book a ticket to beijing and I'll take you 😁😁😁a good chicken nuggets is really what makes life worth living :junweary:
Change your user to YeonhaIstheBEST for 24 hours XDDDDDDD


OoOOOH! I've always wanted to go to Beijing!!!!!!!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
at least your uncles passing down the valuable lesson of realism 🤭
BTW when you do the second challenge, you have to make a thread pointing it out. :>>>
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
축하합니다
chughahabnida
*congrats in korean*

 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
will do! I think I've had this username long enough that I can change (though I've really only been on kps for 2 months..so maybe not)

if I can't change it yet I'll change get it as soon as Im eligible to


tbh I wouldn't put it on ur bucket list or anything. there's a lot more interesting places in the country and not even more interesting, but simply better quality. people quality, safety quality, air quality especially; the North has terrible air quality compared to the south... though recently hasn't been the worst
XDDDDD
I am the best :>>>

Okie

It isn't on my bucket list I just want to travel around the world.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread