Finally a scrapbook page I’m happy with (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Colored out the frog image because it was one of us on the frog. I do know it’s a little crooked but I tried and I like the stickers :sanapray:
EF97B2F1-E5D1-46E7-8323-0DFE266120F9.jpeg
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
It's really cute! I like the addition of the candy corn on the left/right sides (even though I do not stan that food)

The animal skeleton in the bottom right photo is cute too
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's really cute! I like the addition of the candy corn on the left/right sides (even though I do not stan that food)
The animal skeleton in the bottom right photo is cute too
They had a bunch of animal skeletons which I loved :maheart:
A75708D2-C688-4D0C-B322-4D76357E7E94.jpeg
4952E703-899C-4073-A1AA-CCF4BC85E86A.jpeg
37EC2AC2-5834-4EDA-AB6E-3A4D58F5FDA4.jpeg
6B2BADE0-EED6-4236-86C0-CCD0E577D240.jpeg
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
If it was me I'd be so OCD on the angle :o
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread