Best of luck on the exam and I hope you comeback-soon:sanapray::pepeheart:
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 31 October 2021 #21 Best of luck on the exam and I hope you comeback-soon Reactions: gud_bam
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 31 October 2021 #22 Fortunately.. I can bring it *only for 2 weeks Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeèaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Reactions: tricky
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 1 November 2021 #23 good luck with your exams!! Reactions: gud_bam
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 1 November 2021 #24 Okie im here but im gonna save my internet since im on hostel rn huhu Reactions: tricky
tricky Joined 15 November 2020 Messages 11,086 Reactions Received 11,556 Location we like it like Cards View Profile KS Coins 11,767 Fandom zeroady Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @moonlight 1 November 2021 #25 moonlight said: Fortunately.. I can bring it *only for 2 weeks Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeèaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Click to expand... that accent right in the middle tho Reactions: gud_bam
moonlight said: Fortunately.. I can bring it *only for 2 weeks Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeèaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Click to expand... that accent right in the middle tho
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 2 November 2021 #26 Good luck with your exams and take care Reactions: gud_bam