Finally, I'm Not A Rookie!~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Finally... I have shed the Rookie title.
21122


Best Red Velvet song but I'm glad I have moved on to greater things. I am now an idol from idol hell. It matches lol. Also I forgot to make a post but I also reached 2000 messages earlier today. So thanks again for being such a great community. Have this very gay gif of Elkie and Sorn as thanks.
chong elkie | Tumblr
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congrats!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread