Appreciation Finally! I've completed Dreamcatcher card set! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,159
Reactions Received
53,011
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,682
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
CONGRATZ, a beautiful card set-tho a combination of pain in waiting for it to release n utter joy once it appeared. Tho you werent first to complete this set lmao.
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
CONGRATZ, a beautiful card set-tho a combination of pain in waiting for it to release n utter joy once it appeared. Tho you werent first to complete this set lmao.
Thank you!
:pikahappy:

Yachii was the first... Seems like a life time ago when he completed DC.
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Trading aimlessly since then.........
So many appreciate it though. Thank you for all you do Yachii.
:maheart: :sanapray:

I hope Japanese cards are introduced at some point. As a completionist, I'd certainly collect them too so they get my vote as well.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
So many appreciate it though. Thank you for all you do Yachii.
:maheart: :sanapray:

I hope Japanese cards are introduced at some point. As a completionist, I'd certainly collect them too so they get my vote as well.
I'm afraid I'll take a break from trading if those awaited Japanese cards don't show up with the next batch. I'm just waiting for them by now. If it weren't for that possibility still being alive, I'd already have quitted the game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread