finally, something good has happened to me (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
The flowers in my heart have all blossomed beautifully
Gone are the wounds that pained me so cruelly
Finally, a sweet and bright light I can see
Jared Leto visited me in my dreams


YES amidst my insomnia and nightmares, I have dreamt Jared Leto.. the oh so hardworking, talented, and beautiful man of my dreams came to me in my dreams last night and it was so nice :pepeheart::sanapray:



however, I can't help thinking of this quote..

One late autumn night, the disciple awoke crying. So the master asked the disciple, “Did you have a nightmare?”
“No.”
“Did you have a sad dream?”
“No,” said the disciple. “I had a sweet dream.”
“Then why are you crying so sadly?”
The disciple wiped his tears away and quietly answered, “Because the dream I had can’t come true.

:sadcat:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
at least you had a lovely dream :sanapray:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
:: scratches head ::

I was going to post this on @blueberries wall but I think I need to go get another cup of coffee



kodoku was abducted by aliens and replaced with an imposter
Without knowing it's NELL i would have guessed it's from older western rock band, but i love sound like that :D
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Jared Leto was a great joker imo.

I need to have a dream like that one night.
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Zvuci kao dobar san :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread