- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,389
- Reactions Received
- 151,401
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I did this before ages ago but there’s been new songs so time for another scavenger hunt
Your goal is to find these weird tropes in music videos
1. Car driving in a circle
2. Burning flowers
3. Bathtubs filled with weird things (candy, balls, ect)
4. Shopping cart shenanigans
5. Big dinner party table
6. Plants in glass boxes
Funny enough the one song I checked out today has 2 of these
1. Car driving in a circle
2. Burning flowers
3. Bathtubs filled with weird things (candy, balls, ect)
4. Shopping cart shenanigans
5. Big dinner party table
6. Plants in glass boxes
Funny enough the one song I checked out today has 2 of these