TV "Find Yourself " 2020 (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I really want to watch this drama cause it stars Victoria. But damn it's got 41 episodes so far. That's a lot for one season.

I dont know if I can sit through 40+ episodes of a love triangle. Sounds like it would get repetitive and the episodes would just blend together.

Anyone watched any of it yet?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and jasque

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I watched the first couple of episodes and I like it so far. It's light hearted and cute and the visuals are top notch + the acting is pretty good so far. With dramas this long, I either watch it over a period of time or I skip to the end if I don't like it. So far though, I feel like I'll probably watch all 40 episodes because it's not bad. But then again, Chinese dramas this long end up going crazy mid way so I guess I'll know if I'm going to continue or skip after 20ish episodes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I watched the first couple of episodes and I like it so far. It's light hearted and cute and the visuals are top notch + the acting is pretty good so far. With dramas this long, I either watch it over a period of time or I skip to the end if I don't like it. So far though, I feel like I'll probably watch all 40 episodes because it's not bad. But then again, Chinese dramas this long end up going crazy mid way so I guess I'll know if I'm going to continue or skip after 20ish episodes.
Thanks for the input. I guess I could always start it and watch till I get tired of it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread