TV Finished 2 more dramas (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I watched Coffee Prince and Witch's Love. I loved Coffee Prince and witches love was good too. I never watched Coffee Prince in the past so that's why I just watched it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu and ADORA

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I watched Coffee Prince and Witch's Love. I loved Coffee Prince and witches love was good too. I never watched Coffee Prince in the past so that's why I just watched it.
I remember Coffee Prince.

Haven't seen it in a loooong time.

A great one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread