- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,386
- Reactions Received
- 151,399
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
And decided to post about it because it was a book I got from a KS users end of the year book review, so credits to @yeonny for posting about it. The book is called The Silence of the Bones. It’s a murder mystery set in Josen Era South Korea, and is from the perspective of a servant girl working for the police department. I enjoyed the book a lot, there were constant twists and turns throughout the book, as a good mystery should have. It was also interesting because of the historical aspect. Of course much of it may be fake, but they did provide a short Authors Note about the influences the history of the era had on the book and some of the real history there which was cool. @yeonny rated it 4.5/5 and I agree, it needs just a bit more to become super special. Still a book I’d recommend to others 